Since it’s Thanksgiving week and I have been being productive today instead of obsessing about the blog (okay, I’ve been obsessing about non-blog-y things and working to try to keep my little squid-brain from dwelling upon obsess-y things), we’re gonna have us a link round-up.
‘Cause I can.
And you can.
We all can together.
Everybody CAN-CAN! <–*is ashamed*
So, a few of sites that I frequent:
- The Art House Co-Op home of The Sketchbook Project
- Vinyl Pulse: Daily News about Vinyl Toys, which my friend Susie totally has gotten me hooked on–like, today, got me hooked on
- Juxtapoz, one of my favorite pop art magazines
- Hi-Fructose, one of my other favorite art magazines
- Craftzine–don’t let the name fool you, it’s way more than just crafts
- How About Orange–a blog about all things design that are also orange. Jessica also designs really cool fabric.
- Indie Fixx, which is an amalgamation of all sorts of art and lifestyle things
- Pikaland: The Illustrated Life, which is a blog about art and illustration
Oddly, this is not anywhere near a complete list of the sites that I stalk.
Though, y’all might also enjoy Pinterest; it’s a visual boarding site that connects everything you bookmark back to where you got it from.
And, here’s an article to read: “Can A Museum Rewrite Art History?”
So, yeah, this is what I’ve been doing today when I wasn’t in my studio working or quietly obsessing. You mileage may vary.