miles of art is, like, tomorrow, so yeah, i’m going to be at woodland studios all weekend with my art (and woodbody’s and ben’s), but if you’d like a preview (or if you can’t go), ben created one of those 360 not-video things of the exhibit.
it’s pretty swank.
and, on to other things! including brown county library’s comic con.
*tra lala la la*
it’s being extremely long and lacking in productivity–okay, not really, i’m mostly unpacked and reorganized now, and my redbubble’s been being updated.
but, minnesota wizard world was kinda disappointing, but then again, it was mother’s day weekend, free comics day, and there was another con going on in the city.
*tra lala la la*
and, hopefully, in the next week, i’ll have things back up in my storenvy and etsy. (unpacking and reorganization were kinda important to these eventualities.)
and, if that’s not enough excitement, i have the beginnings of my summer/fall art walk/con schedule:
- affair of art at the ARTgarage–TONIGHT from 5-8 (i’m going to paint and draw)
- depere art walk, june 10th at xo fitness
- downtown green bay farmers market, june 25th (pending)
- downtown green bay farmers market, july 2 (pending)
- depere art walk, july 8th at balance in bloom
- kitsune kon green bay, july 22nd-24th
- depere art walk, august 12th at selah theraputic wellness, reavive
- chicago wizard world, august 19th-22nd (pending)
- st. cloud lion con, august 27th (pending)
- st. norbert art and craft show, august 17th (pending)
- downtown green bay farmers market, september 24th (pending)
- nerdcon: stories minneapolis, october 14th-16th (pending)
and, then, we’re back into holiday shows. and, there are some gallery nites in there too somewhere and, probably, miles of art.
okay, i need to get ready for the shindig at the ARTgarage tonight.
this post will be in six parts.
part the first: the definitely depere art walk. i’m a bilotti’s tomorrow night (7/31) from 5-8pm.